[review] O.P.I - Serena Glam Slam

I received this duo-pack nail lacquer set from 2 lovable babes, Cheryl & Linda... I tried and tested the nail colors and now I am sharing my review on my blog.


Tennis Diva, Serena Williams has teamed up with O.P.I for the 2011 Australian Open, they launched the Glam Slam Collection. The Serena Glam Slam from O.P.I consist of 2 nail lacquers :

YOUR ROYAL SHINE-NESS

SERVIN' UP SPARKLE



I tried 3 effects on my nails, do you guys see the difference?


Your Royal Shine-Ness is a fantastic silver metallic shade, this is one of my favorite set from O.P.I as my nails look shimmery in an unique way. I truly appreciate the beauty that O.PI. offers to all the women in the global...


Effect 1 - I painted my index and last fingers with Your Royal Shine-Ness...


Servin’ Up Sparkle provided a multi-dimensional sparkling silver glitter in a clear base. The texture of the glitter can be felt on the nail, therefore is better to overlay a layer of top coat...



Effect 2 - I painted my two fingers with Servin’ Up Sparkle alone, they looked pretty classy and glamorous too...

Making the full usage of the Glam Slam Set, it created a texture effect and it is definitely great for a full-out disco ball dance party. What a nice combo!!


Effect 3 - With an additional layer of Servin’ Up Sparkle after two coats of Your Royal Shine-Ness, the micro-glitter particles light up my nails like multi-color twinkle lights.


I am lovin' this set, what I like most about O.P.I, is that the formula they created is smooth and workable, which is great for amateur polishers.


Once again, thanks for the wonderful set (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA