Eating out with parents @ Seletar Hill Restaurant

Baby brought my folks to a hidden gem in ‘ulu’ Seletar Hill private housing estate for dinner... They serve affordable Szechuan cuisine, it is well-known for their Camphor Tea Smoked Duck.


They served the Chrysanthemum Tea in these tiny glasses...


Without fail, we ordered Yu Sheng again to 'lou hei', my folks love it...



Apart from the Camphor Duck, they do serve great Dry Sautéed String-beans with Minced Pork, we were pretty disappointed by the presentation when the food was served on our table... I took the first bite before the rest did, I couldn't believe my taste buds were telling me that it was super duper delicious. This really shows that - Don't judge a book by its cover... OMG! The shrimp sauce is so addictive, both Mommy & I enjoyed it so much...


The Camphor Duck is really delicious although the half portion serving is kinda small for us... The duck meat was tender and juicy, but I love the crispy skin the most (sinful, but I heck care, hahahaha)

The Camphor Tea Smoked Duck tasted almost like the Aromatic Duck whch is a common dish to be found in Chinese Restaurants in UK. While eating the Camphor Duck, I reminisced about the Aromatic Duck I had in London.


Braised Tofu with Scallops in Claypot, tasted alright but we enjoyed it mainly because we are all tofu lovers.


Braised Pork Ribs... Nothing to shout about except for the tasty gravy like sauce...


The damage was SGD106. Service was pretty prompt and quick even they were running full house that day, we enjoyed our dinner even though the restaurant is pretty small and kinda run down too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA