Pre-Birthday Celeration / Pre-CNY Gathering

Every leap year, my birthday will fall during the Chinese New Year period... To be honest, I don't really like it as most of my friends will be busy doing spring-cleaning and preparations for the coming new year and have no time for me :(

Therefore I decided to have a simple dinner gathering cum birthday celebration, 5-day before my actual day... We settled at Din Tai Feng @ 313... Appreciate each of everybodys attendance loads!!


I had Mushroom Noodles as my main course....


Sweetie and William had Egg-Fried Rice with Pork Chop...


OM! The Pork Chop looked succulent...


Terence and HP ordered the Egg-Fried Rice with Shrimps...


We ordered quite a no. of side dishes to share among us... All of us were craving for their signature dish - 'Xiao Long Bao'... I love the soup which flows out of the dumpling the moment I bite into it. *Simply delicious*


Terence requested to order the Wanton Soup, there it goes as per his request. The soup was flavouful...


Spicy Wanton is our all-time favourite and MUST-ORDER item as it perked up our appetites...


~ Stir-fried Dou Miao ~


~ Steamed Chilled Crab Buns ~


Lastly, we had desserts to round off our meal... We shared Mango Dessert with Crushed ice and Selaseh Seeds. It tasted normal, nothing to shout about...


Terence made his request again, we fulfilled him by ordering the Bubur Pulut Hitam (Black Glutinous Rice Dessert). I love this dessert very much...


 I enjoyed the company as we chatted about everything under the sun... I am looking forward for more gatherings :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

We met up again the very next day for K session after work... Apart from the usual clique, Linda and Shaun joined in the fun... We went to the Ten Dollar Club @ Smith Street, this is my first time there and the ambience is alright, this place is pretty much a family oriented Karaoke entertainment...

The damage was SGD12 nett per person, and we got to sing for 3hrs... Pretty good deal!! My clique is simply amazing when it comes to finding good deals (:


Ending my post with my cam-whoring pixs... Jess Baby wants to say A BIG THANK YOU to HP, LINDA, SHUQING, SHAUN, WILLIAM & TERENCE for celebrating my pre-birthday celebration with me...


I am looking very forward to the next singing session so please arrange fast, as my vocal cords are starting to itch! Hahaha....

Comments

Dear stardreamer, will arrange one session soon!

Thanks Shaun! *happy*

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA