Happy hauling

I went for another round of beauty haul from Eternity Inter-Trade... I was tempted by irresistible and the super low cost sales even though I bought quite alot from my London trip one month ago...

Revealing my a week ago undeclared loots...


The damage was SGD30 for these pile of beauty goodies...


Kracie Hair Treatment


I picked up 2 petite JUJU AquaMoist - Hyaluronic Acid Essence...

Pure Hyaluronic Acid 100% Essence with long lasting moisture retention...


L'epoze Perfect Cover Base with SPF16 PA++


(Black Brown) Quick Eyeliner - Slim 0.1mm


Ichikami Hair Treatment Gel Essence


Face Toner


Kurogowakan Cleansing Milk



Naris Up - Clear Moist facial cleansing foam

Naris Up - Clear Moist Essence Lotion L



Bihadashi trio color concealer




I love Re'ason Shining Eyeliners loads!!!


Champagne Gold


White silver


I stepped out of the sales premises with a satisfied smile on my face... Looking forward for the next sales...

Lastly I got some hair treats to pamper my newly re-borned hair from Papilo Hair Salon... KMS California - Moist Repair : Leave in overnight hair mask. The damage was pretty affordable at SGD10...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA