New Eucerin against acne

An innovation skincare line against acne is now available and suitable for all needs... NEW Eucerin DermoPURIYER fights all key factors of acne and as adjunctive care, it helps your patient through the side effects of medical acne therapy as skin dryness and sun sensitivity.

I received 3 new products from Eucerin DermoPURIFYER that will fight all 4 factors of Acne in good hands… Thanks TSS for the safe hand-delivery.

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrated -30ml (SGD29.90)

The refreshing serum is for enhancing care acne –prone skin. It absorbs quickly and improves the flow of sebum. Regulates the skin’s functions and refines and clarifies the appearance of the skin.



Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Night care - 50ml (SGD25.90)

Light night care provides a continual supply of lactic acid during the night and dissolves conified skin, which promotes better flow of sebum.


Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care - 50ml (SGD25.90)

Fine light, oil-free and fragrance free cream gel provides the skin with moisture and gives a fresh, relaxed feeling to the skin. The cream gel effectively reduces skin blemishes and prevents the formation of news ones, importantly, it provides high UVA/UVB sun protection.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My tiny review corner
Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care



I love the light-weight cream gel as it hydrates my skin and I noticed that after a continuous usage of a week, my complexion looks more clearer and glowing...


Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrated



This serum is a plus to enhance the performance of the other products I used for my skincare regime. I love the way how the serum penetrates into my skin and smooth my appearance. I was amazed by the boosting power of this product.


Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Night care



I love the oil-free yet refreshing night cream that regenerates my skin during my beauty sleep and my sebum is under control, therefore this product is good to against acne growth.


'LIKE' Eucerin on Facebook!!



Redeem your FREE Eucerin Oil Control sample set and a SGD3 voucher here: http://on.fb.me/r4fbKo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA