Enjoying my 'RKM' activities

I love Sunday, as I will spend my lazing time either at home with my family or spend my day with my Baby... As Baby & I love to shop and indulge ourselves with yummy food, we drove in to KSL City, JB last Sunday...

I bought 2 mobile covers as I love dressing up my iphone...


Anyone loves French Fries? The super cutesy packaging caught my attention, so I picked it from the store...


This is my 2nd Rabito mobile cover as the previous one looked dirty kinda old too. Oh well, in general, I received a lot of complaints from my friends... Time to change liao sigh!



Aparts of the covers, I got 3 mini ears caps for my iphone too as it protects from dust.



I want to get more during my next visit...



It looked so cute on my iphone...




Time for makan, we had our dinner at the mall itself, we settled at Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant.


This is the top from Desigual which I got for him from Bond Street, London... The design is a shape of a face, pretty unique!


Jess Baby was in Little Miss Sunshine top...



Baby ordered Curry Udon for his main course...


The chicken meat was tender...

I got a bowl of Spider King Ramen for myself... The broth tasted pretty alright but they added too much beansprouts which I hate very much...

We will never end our meal without the side orders... We had Wafu Tempura.. Kinda unique and tasted great!


We ordered Imperial Ebi Maki too...

 I still prefer the serving at Sushi Tei.

The damage was RM103 and we had a filling dinner there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA