An unique "Garlic-licious" dinner

Mad For Garlic originated in Korea in 2001 is one of Korea’s most popular restaurant chains which is known for its unique and innovative menu with garlic-specialized Italian cuisine served in an atmosphere of medieval European settings. Apart from usual dining, it offers more than 40 kinds of Italian dishes with a variety of wines and beverages.

As garlic is the theme for the restaurant, upon entering the restaurant, tons of garlic were stringed up as a bundle and they were hung on the wall, all over the whole dining area.


Through the table top mat, you can learn more about the signatures dishes that are served at Mad for Garlic, such as Dracula Killer, Garlic Snowing Pizza, Garlicpeno Pasta and Mushroom Risotto.

Baby met me for dinner after my work, I suggested to bring him to a new eatery place in Suntec City Mall... This was his first visit to Mad for Garlic...


Pardon me for my tired expression, as I am normally worn out after a hard day's work...


I ordered Garlic Snowing Pizza which was claimed as one of the signature dish in Mad For Garlic... This thin crusted pizza was topped with shrimps and pineapples... I love the crispy crust which tastes just like crackers.


I really enjoyed eating the baked cloves of garlic, crispy thin flakes of garlic and sweet honey sauce. Both of us love the pizza loads, the garlic enhanced the aromatic of the pizza. I will go back for more in the future...


We ordered Vongole Mare Pasta... Nothing to shout about except for the soupy gravy, as it tasted amazing.



I had a truly creative Italian cuisine dining experience, which was far from being an authentic Italian restaurant... The aroma of the garlic used on each dish won me over, and I will definitely come back to try out other 'garlic' pizza or pasta...  


Ending my post with victory signs... I am glad to say that I never waste my calories on lousy food!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA