Media Preview of FrightFest @ Singapore Flyer

My RSVP for the media preview of Halloween FrightFest was confirmed... Halloween creeps in to Singapore Flyer this October!



Be the first to experience Halloween in the city, the ghouls and ghosts will bring your innermost fears out as reality.
Singapore Flyer's award -winning rainforest will be transformed into an eerie hideout of the scariest... So are you BOLD enough to take up the CHALLENGE!!!


As my friends and I were waiting to venture into a land of the 'walking dead' where the spirits still lurk, we gathered our courage to meet the undead. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y, we were all ready to confront our fear...


One of our feisty blogger friends did this pose, so I snapped a pix of her!



We started our trail, as we were walking into the creepy forest, this 'ah ma' gave us a big scare as we need to walk past her in order to challenge the next level... 


The eerie forest is full of joss stick smell and the props were pretty scary, I was bracing myself as I walked past the ghost and hoped that 'they' will leave us alone instead of following us, cause I really didn't want to face them unless possible...





 As we were walking through the land of the undead, we discovered some chinese tombstones, 'jumping' vampires, coffins, random encounters of wandering undead and even skeletons...


I encountered some souls from the netherland, BEWARE!!!





Successfully escaped the land of the undead and we SURVIVED! I am proud to say that I have challenged my threshold for fear during the FrightFest... The next segment saw ourselves at the Journey of Dreams interactive gallery...


YES, we boarded the World's largest Giant Obervation Wheel... OMG! The cityscape was incrediably beautiful at night








Time for photos galore for the daring ones...


HP & Jeremy

With William & Michelle


With Sweetie and two heroes again - HP & Jeremy

 With Claressa

 With two bold friends - Sweetie & William
  

We were lead to the cocktail reception once we disembarked the flyer... All attendees were given a glass of Halloween Special Brew (non-alcoholic)...
Upon receiving this drink, I was quite skeptical to drink it, as it looked abit horrid and gruesome, but surprisingly, it tasted pretty alright and somehow good. I enjoyed the drink very much but too bad only one glass for a person apparently...


It's been a long time since I last saw Joanna... I miss you babe!


Darren & Christina dressed up for the Halloween event... Cool shots!


As there was a Halloween Costume Contest, she won the first place... Babe, you looked REALLY scary, congrats!




The ghosts and spirits from the land of the walking dead joined us at the reception too... Kudos to them, as they did a good job to scare us... Hahaha!! 



FrightFest @ Singapore Flyer

Date : 28, 29, 30 October 2011
Time : 7.30pm to 10.30pm


 I had the pleasure to be the first few to experience this event at the Singapore Flyer all thanks to OMY.sg and many thanks FrightFest for the scary night-out with my friends too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA