Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party

Thanks Johnnie Walker for 'Atas' passes to Jet Black Party @ The Fullerton Bay Hotel - One on the Bund.




This card was linked to my Facebook, where whatever I do there, all you have to do is to scan the card, and it will update automatically on my Facebook wall.. Pretty cool feature to update your friends about what you're doing there at the party...

The venue where the party was held...

Our group pictures against the photo-wall and the Johnnie Walker models.


The models from Johnnie Walker.

Wrist tag upon registering...

Cam-whoring with friends...



That night, Johnnie Walker added their 3 special cocktails  mainly to blend in to the F1 event... The cocktails were Pit Stop, Red Flag and Johnnie Sour.

Among this 3 cocktails... I love RED FLAG loads!

With my Baby


Terence was enjoying his 'Pit Stop'... Happily party-ing!

Baby ordered 'Pit Stop' as well... Toast Up, Baby!

Apart from the free-flow of drinks, Johnnie Walker provided us with unlimited servings of foodies too.


I signed my 'big name' on the autograph board to support the 'NO Drink and Drive' campaign...

Four of us (Lynn, Huney, Sweetie and I) went for a mini drink tasting from Johnnie Walker Black label...


Photos we took from the photo booth...


Photo moments of the night...


With Patricia Mok
Beautiful night view from the venue - One on the Bund...


Thanks Terence for getting me the very unique design of the Johnnie Walker coaster...

I enjoyed every bit of it at the event... Many thanks to Johnnie Walker for organizing this amazing party. I am looking forward to next year black party :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA