Jess Baby loves 'hauling'

Met up Huney at Raffles Place during my lunchie hour... To be honest, I was tempted by irresistible and the super low cost sales @ Clifford Centre...

Revealing of my 2 weeks ago undeclared loots...

I got Wink Up Eye Color Wand in three different colors at SGD7 each

Instense Black
Pearly Pink
Gorgeous Gold

Instruction of usage

Bihadashi Duo color concealer



It cost me SGD2
Bihada Ichizoku Gorgeous Gloss (Clear) - SGD2

Bihada Ichizoku Sexy Gloss (Pearl Beige) - SGD2

Bihada Ichizoku Blush (peachy) - SGD2


I got this Charcoal Black Heal Cleaner Pack for my Baby, as he loves nose pore cleaning sheet. it cost me SGD2 too!

This petite JUJU AquaMoist Hyaluronic Acid Essence was a gift from Huney... Thanks ya!

JUJU AquaMoist Moisture Lotion going at SGD5 for 2 bottles

Lastly, I was given a full-sized facial cleansing foam by Kracie for free...

I stepped out of the premises with a big smile on my face with my hauls... Looking forward for the next sales...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA