Early dinner with Baby @ KSL City

We went to JB for makan-ing and shopping on our random 'RKM' actitives.... Baby & I just simply love doing impromptu things... Hahaha! You guys must be think I should have save the money for my trip, but I only spent this money on food and shopping in KSL City... Oh well, the reason was because few weeks ago, Baby was on a business trip to KL, and his company gave him some allowance for his trip, but apparently he did not use the money at all due to his tight schedules in KL and my sweet Baby gave me his allowance and we spent it together during our day trip to JB... To be honest, we need not spend all the money away... Hahaha!
Apart from my fruitful shopping and we went to a casual eatery place , Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for our dinner... We had it pretty early like 5plus, cos we wanted to avoid the jam at the causeway.

We had noodles for our main course... Baby ordered Nissin Noodles with Fried Egg and Luncheon Meat... It looked very plain and Baby claimed it as 'Bo Standard'...

I had Hong Kong Dry-Ramen Honey Chicken, I love the honey marinated sweet chicken chunks loads and I enjoyed my meal as a whole...


Like I always say : Our dinner will never be complete without a side dish, we ordered Deep fried Dumplings, our favourite always...

The golden and crispy dumplings looked so yummy and filling was generous as well... I enjoyed my side to the MAX!

To conclude my meal, I ordered Chinese tea for myself... OM! Look at the size of the tea cup, the size is on par with a soup bowl lol...


We had a nice dinner together, we love being with each other... The damage was RM34. OMG! That was only SGD14... What a steal! Dang cheap lah Hahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA