Vivid Black - Blinc Eyeliner

I won a myself a trial -size sample tube in black through Blinc Singapore Facebook Fanpage. Received my pressie via snail mail...

Blinc - The Pioneer of Tube Technology

Blinc was invented in 1972 to form a tiny water-resistant 'layer of color' that contours the eyes. Unlike conventional eyeliners, it doesn't fade nor smudge when tearing or rubbing the eyes. The intense layer of color creates a dramatic look that lasts the whole day.

The black color is really intense and is waterproof, I love the applicator as I can control the thickness of the line...
I love the vivid black and I am pretty impressed with the lasting power.... It glides well on my lids and can be removed effortlessly.
Loves this fabulous Blinc Eyeliner loads :)

'LIKE' Blinc Singapore on Facebook to latest news on latest promotions and giveaways...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA