'TIGER TIME' in the city

The 'Missing' Tiger Beer truck has appeared in Suntec City Tower 5 and directly accross the iconic Fountain of Wealth. It was really awesome to feel 'Tiger Time' in the bustle city... The crowd was over-whelming.

This event was organised as part of the brand's on-going campaign - 'HERE'S TO TIGER TIME'.


We indulged ourselves with the free flow of ice cold beer after a hard day's work and the feeling was amazing... That's what I truly call 'TIGER TIME'.



My 'TIGER TIME' gathering! Nothing beats great music, nice beer and awesome friends... Thanks TIGER for the unlimited flow of beer and light refreshment.


I was happy that I was able to go inside the truck to join the top models in the photo-taking session...


Lastly, I want to thank TIGER for giving me the chance to be part of the event celebration and the amazing experience of enjoying TIGER beer outside office towers of Suntec City.

'LIKE' TigerBeer Singapore on Facebook to latest news on special events and promotions...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA