Well spent!


My first time to KU DE TA (level 57) - Skypark of Marina Bay Sands Hotel. It is one of the roof-top clubs in Singapore. I was here at KU DE TA as they were having a Grey Goose event by Midnight shift. The cover charge of SGD50 was waived.


Mischievous Hong Peng (HP) check-ed in Facebook... OMG! Take a peep what he posted in Facebook.


The intertior of the club was pretty cool, Night skycraper was great too.


Clubbers in photos


Let me end my post with 2 nice scenery photos taken from KU DE TA...I do really have to admit that our homeland, Singapore really looks very magnificent at night. I am proud to be a Singaporean!


Baby seemed to love this place as he added KU DE TA in his list, and he told me he will come back again for some chill-out... I will tag along  and enjoy my drink and great view from the top.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All my friends have been raving about this eatery place located at Mandarin Gallery, they are famous for their chewy ramen with rich broth. Linda & I decided to have our lunch @ Ippudo SG on a random weekend...

Extract from Ippudo SG's website... A modern ramen brasserie experience where diners can enjoy many types of authentic Japanese dishes before tucking into a bowl of hearty ramen. Ippudo is the only ramen restaurant in Singapore that produces its own noodles and soup. Indeed impressve!

Made from the best flour, different types of noodles are being produced for different ramen dishes to ensure the perfect balance of noodles and soup. Ippudo’s famed tonkotsu broth is produced from an elaborate process of cooking pork bones for more than 20 hours, then blending the broth from three cooking stages to achieve a creamy, delicate soup with a light aroma.


We placed our ordered ... We ordered 2 signature ramen from the menu.

Linda ordered Shiromaru Motoaji


I had the Akamaru Kasaneaji... Ippudo’s tonkotsu soup base is free of the usual smell of pork with a light aftertaste. I really love the broth. Nothing can describe the tastiness. I simply enjoy every bit of the soup.

The damage was SGD35-ish.... I will definitely patron back in the future for ramen fix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA