Dinner @ Sushi Tei

As usual, dinner for us on a random weekend, kinda having some craving for Japanese food... so I suggested Sushi Tei to baby... There you go, we settled ourselves there for our meal... It's been sometime since I last visited this eatery place with my Baby...

 I am a soup person so I got myself the Char Siew Spicy Miso Ramen...


While Baby had Una Don as his main course....

We ordered 3 sides to share between us...

Black Caviar Sushi


My fave - Golden Roll... This sushi(s) tasted great with the Ebi Roe & Mango slices


Lastly the special item of the day that I enjoyed the most was Crab-meat Chawamushi. I simply can't resist the silky smooth steamed egg and the crabmeat.... I love this cup custard dish very much...

The damage was SGD 50-ish... I enjoyed my dinner, thanks Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA