BRANDS InnerShine Berry Essence Launch

Attended the BRANDS InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract launch at Vivo City...

I went with my partner - Shu Qing...
Upon registering, we were handed a goody bag from the lovely lady in pink top...

While mingling around the event venue, samples of the BRANDS InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract were rendered to us... I love the drink as it resembles 'RIBENA', but the berry essence contains more natural ingredients as compare dto the blackcurrent drink - RIBENA.
One of the programme outline that I liked most was the Beauty Talk segment... Speech given by Local Celebrity - Karen Ng... We learned that beautiful & youthful skin starts from good health... That's explain the importance of intake nutrient for our bodies.
There was a make-up demo too, I picked up some useful tips from there... I felt contented as I had learned something new and tried out the goodness of the InnerShine Berry Essence...

I am glad to be part of the launch of this awesome drink, last but not least for the wonderful goody bag too...
Thanks BRANDS!


Took some pictures outside the open-space of Vivo City... I had a wondeful afternoon with Sweetie, Shu Qing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA