Kiehl's Independence Day Party


Got an invite from Kiehl's and it's only valid for the 1st 50 FB Fans who RSVP-ed via email... Attended the Kiehl's Independence Day Party @ Robinson, Raffles City with Shu Qing...
Happy Independence Day to all the American readers out there :)

Pretty crowded around the counter...
This is the new range - Ultra Facial Oil-free from Kiehl's

This display caught our attention....

Coincidently. I met up Wendy during the party... Therefore, the trio of us took part in the Kiehl's Best Photo Contest... Wendy chosen this as our entry, hope we win something for ourselves :)
I love my polaroid print with 2 bezzies :)

Thanks for the lovely door gift - A set of haircare (shampoo & conditioner) YAY! I can start to pamper my hair with these treats (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA