Benefiance 1-2-3 Starter Kit

I won myself a deluxe starter kit - Benefiance 1-2-3 through their Shiseido FB contest... Upon receiving their notification, I made my way to their office to collect my pressie.

Benefiance 1-2-3 falls under the anti-aging range that will defy the skin against aging and hydrates the skin at the same time.

A simple daily routine skincare regime with step 1 - cleansing, step 2 - soften and step 3 -  moisturize. These 3 simple steps are essential to maintain beautiful skin... The skin will benefit from the skincare regime. 

Benefiance 1-2-3 Starter Kit consist :-

Shiseido Benefiance - Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam - 75ml
Shiseido Benefiance - WrinkleResist 24 Balancing Softener Enriched Lotion - 100ml
Shiseido Benefiance - WrinkleResist 24 Day Emulsion SPF 15 - 30ml

Thanks Shiseido Singapore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA