Yummy Indulge

Baby picked me up from Centrepoint after my 'model' thingy with KOSE... We went for a super early dinner... We settled for Ichiban Boshi which is located at first level of Centrepoint...

This time, we ordered 3 sides instead to go with our main course...

~ My new love - Unagi Shitake Sushi ~

~ Baby's fave - Ebi Roe Sushi ~

This is a MUST ORDER item for me... Crispy on the outside and savoury on the inside. I love the Potato Croquette very much!

I redeemed the Half Udon from the loyalty card... In additional, I also ordered a Tempura Moriwase to go with my udon...

I can safely say that this dish is everybody's favourite in all Japanese restaurants, that explain why this item is always a signature dish in Japanese cuisine...  

Baby's main course - Kaisen Curry & Sashimi Gozen

OMG!! The Kaisen Curry tasted simply yummy-licious...

We love Sashimi :)

My little treat for my Baby and both of us were very satisfied with the meal as a whole. The damage was SGD51...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Baby suggested to go for some tea on a random day after our dinner... As we were shopping at Takashimaya, so we decided to pop by to TWG for a 'atas' tea session...


Baby ordered 'Emperors White Garden' while I got myself 'Ling Ching'... Beside the tea, we also ordered 2 macaroons for us to go with our tea.

We enjoyed our tea very much... Love the ambience of the boutique cafe!

The damage was SGD32.35... A rather hefty price to pay for 2 tea by the pot and 2 macaroons. Thanks Baby for the nice tea session @ TWG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA