Wishes come true @ Holika Hoilka

Holika Holika joined in the GSS promotion - Buy 1 get 1 free (2 items for the price of 1)


CN Blue is the brand's ambassadors... I love K-pop, but I don't know their songs at all... This group appears unfamiliar to me.

I went shopping at Holika Holika with Linda & Wendy on 2 different days for this promotion.

I got the Petite BB Cream (Moisture) SPF30 PA++ @ SGD14 SGD7

Coverage is pretty good, I like the moistening feel after application on the face...

 Another item was Aqua Splash Toner @ SGD24 SGD12...

Love the blue hue potion-like bottle...It emits a refreshing feeling.

Leaves freshness and coolness on the skin and improves skin texture by replenishing moisture to the skin...

I love the seal on the cap, which shows the logo of Holika Holika - a witch sitting on a broom flying in the sky with stars around her... This logo tells you that Holika Holika casts a spell on your skin and Holika Holika's magical cosmetics can make your wishes come true...

I made a big saving of SGD19 for the 2 items that I got from Holika Hoilka...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA