I ♥ Samantha Vega

Samantha Vega, the sister brand of Samantha Thavasa, has opened the very first store in Singapore... The location is at Isetan Orchard - Wisma Atria.

Samantha Vega's collections are suited for younger generations and the price range are more affordable as compared to Samantha Thavasa.

I popped by the store counter with Baby, as he is not familiar with this newly flagship brand in Singapore. While browsing the collections... I couldn’t resist the card holders around me... Finally, I set my eyes on one the card holders in the glass display drawer, and my sweet Baby decided to get me that...

YAY!! He really got that for me :) It was a pretty simple card holder yet it looked classy with a detachable gold chain. The chain allows you to hook the handle of the bag or your wrist...

There was a in-house promotion... Sure win lucky dip with any purchase from Samantha Vega... I got a My Melody charm (Samantha Vega X Sanrio) with the branding engraved behind the charm... I love the cute charm!

I ♥ my loot (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA