Zhou's Kitchen @ Anchorpoint

It's been a while since I went to the western side of Singapore, as Baby sent me to Jalan Kilang to fulfill my buying desire at the Prestige sales... He suggested to have dinner at Zhou's Kitchen @ Anchorpoint for dinner after my fruitful hauls. As I mentioned before Zhou's Kitchen is a humble eatery place that serves pretty good Chinese cuisine...

As usual, we ordered '2 cai 1 tang' for our dinner... We had Soup of the day - Preserved Vegetables with Pork Ribs.


The soup is really well-boiled. Baby, the soup lover, loves it loads! For my taste buds, I think it tasted kinda weird due to the preserved veggies, but Baby said this is the usual taste for it.. Oh well, one man's meat is another man's poison...

Half Crispy Roasted Chicken - I enjoyed every bit of it... This is definitely a MUST TRY item from Zhou's Kitchen... I love the thin crispy skin which loosely covers tender juicy tasty meat. A GEM that cannot be missed!

Hot-Plate Tofu, kinda spicy and tasted decent but the portion is very small...

We were both very satisfied with the food but the service was kinda slow as compared to the Far East Square outlet... The damage was SGD46.35...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA