VIP Preview - Mother's Day Collection

I was on the guest list for the VIP Preview of PANDORA's Mother's Day Collection and Wei Wei accompanied me there...
This special preview is happening @ Marina Bay Sands, the crowd was overwhelming...
 
These are the collection from PANDORA... The artwork is unique and they only use the finest quality to bring up the class-ness of PANDORA's jewellery.

Beside the sneak preview collection, there were some refreshments, drinks and complimentary make-up services for the guests...

Each one of us in the house was given a door gift and a photo as a keepsake for the event...

The door gift was a classy notebook from PANDORA... I will use it very soon, as I can jot down every single thing that is happening in my life.

Thanks PANDORA & HER WORLD for the invite :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA