My beauty hauls

I am back for more beauty hauls... I love shopping! I picked up 2 items from Etude House...
 Yay! Eye shadow palette from Etude House is added to my make-up pouch...
LUCIDarling - Fantastic Gradation Eyes (Quad) : Golden Khaki

I just cannot live without lip balm... This have been part of my regime since I was a teenager

Kissful Lip Care (#01 Peach)
I got the Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder with SPF 18 from Maybelline (03 Natural)

I love the clean bluey case!

Lasting Oil Control : Shine-free finish all day & Silky Smooth Texture : Glides easily like silk and helps to cover flaw areas thus gives perfectly natural look.


Lip gloss from Maybelline - 04 Creamy Guava

Free gift - Revitalift Stretch Mask from L'oreal

For Anti -wrinkle + Firming effects

The damage for the four products as mentioned above cost ard SGD26... That was really cheap for my beauty regime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA