Happy hauling @ Prestige sales

Went to the Prestige sales on the 2nd day with Baby after work... As I knock off @ 6pm and the location was pretty far from my workplace, it's lucky Baby drove me there on time... Phew! We reached there 15mins before 7pm. The sales premises was pretty crowded... but the cashier queue was fine. I was looking out for good grabs... I finalised my buys after 30mins... These were the loots I got from the sales.Light Cleansing Milk from Paul & Joe is a MUST item for me during Prestige sales... This product was pretty cheap for daily skincare regime... I am a big user of Cleansing Milk for my daily make-up... My current cleansing milk is finishing soon, this item came just in time. I love the texture of the gel-ish clear milk and my skin feel soft after use... I love it sooo much. I picked up 3 bottles of GAPSCENT Body Lotionssssss ~
I got 3 tubes of gapbody Hand Cream The highlight of my loots... Paul & Joe Face Color & Lip Gloss Set, this set comes with a draw-string satin bag. I love the painted flowery design...
Lovely set from Paul & Joe...
Face Color with 'candy-like' puffLip GlossH.A.P.P.I.L.Y! I stepped out the premises, I am very happy with my loots. The Prestige sales is definitely worth going. Looking forward for the next sales...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA