'ettusais' Quick Fixes party

Cheryl, Linda & I went for the morning 'ettusais' - Quick Fixes Party @ Isetan Tampines Mall.... It's been a long hiatus since we last attended events together... I was looking forward to meet my girlfriends...
My sticker entry to the event...

 Ettusais counter with a full display of the products...

Each of us were given a stalk of soap rose as an appreciation gift for attendance

Thanks Ettusais for the nice violet rose.... I love color purple!!!
I renewed my member status with Ettusais after my purchase of the Limited Edition - Quick Fix Powder :)
This quick fix powder has  a lot of rave reviews.. and during the demo, I witnessed the goodness of the product myself and eventually I bought it ...
I love the model for this Quick Fix... She gave me a confident feeling about this product

This lovely compact powder is retailing at SGD28 at any Ettusais counter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA