Dinner @ Ichiban Boshi - Esplanade Mall

We went for our dinner before HURTS 'LIVE' in Concert @ The Esplanade, and as usual we settled for Ichiban Boshi which is located at lvl 2 of Esplanade Mall... Apparently, I am very into FourSquare... I just stolen the mayorship of this eatery place from the previous mayor... YAY! I am NOW the mayor of Ichiban Boshi - Esplanade Mall.

We ordered 2 sides to go with our main course... 
 
I love the Potato Croquette! This is a MUST ORDER item for me... Crispy at the outside and savoury at the inside. Simply yummy-licious!

~ Baby's fave - Ebi Roe Sushi ~

Baby's main course - Buta Kimchi Gozen


While I was making my way to meet him at the eatery place, Baby helped me to place my order... He chosen the Unagi Toubanyaki & Spicy Agedashi Tofu Bento set for me...
 
The Unagi tasted simply good! I love every bits of it...

The damage was SGD61.44 and both of us were very satisfied with the meal as a whole. Still in love with the prompt-ness and efficient service!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA