All about Hor Fun

Lunchie @ Tampines Mall after the ettusais event, we roamed around the basement of the mall... We came across this eatery place with unique interior of the olden days in Malaya. We decided to give this a try as they served the local & malaysian delights.

While Baby was queue-ing to order our food, I took some pics of some antique items displayed in the eatery place...


OMG!!! This is really 'OLD'... What a nostalglic radio to be seen in the present...

Was Anyone a Coco Cola's fan before? Well I was in my younger days...


We ordered Hor Fun with Egg Gravy & Ipoh Hor Fun (dry version) and two Teh-O

I was surprised to notice that the cafe name - The Old Malaya Cafe was printed on the spoon.

The damage was SGD11.20... The price I paid is way cheaper than Old Town White Coffee... I think it's a better choice if I am craving for malaysian delights next time cos they do serve great food in an affordable price...

--------------------------------------------------------------
We went to Holland Village after work on a random day... We went to Baby's fave haunt - Yee Cheong Yuen Noodles Restaurant. It is famous for its Ipoh Hor Fun, which is really smooth and tasty...

We ordered Prawn Dumpling Soup... It tasted normal and nothing to shout about, but the portions are really small with about 5-6 dumplings in the soup. The soup was pretty pricey too.

I love the Beef Brisket Platter loads... The Tenderloins tasted uber delicious that you will crave for more... I will mark this item under my MUST ORDER list.

I ordered the Soya Sauce Chicken Hor Fun

The Hor fun was smooth and the thick sauce was quite slurp-licious.. Pretty good noodles dish!

Baby had the Three Treasure Rice which with Char Siew, Roasted meat & Chicken meat covered with flavorful curry sauce...

Our damage was SGD23.50... Prices are affordable if you're looking at non-expensive with comfort dining experience,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA