samplings & humble dinner

Received a surprise mail from Sarina - Lush Group. When I opened the mail, these were the contents...


OMG! She mailed me alot of sample sachets from Elishacoy... No kidding, REALLY ALOT!!!

Thanks Sarina! Do keep in touch, Babe. We will meet again in the near future...


----------------------------------------------

Baby picked me up at Bugis Junction after my event... We headed straight for our dinner... A humble meal @ 食在好吃... Pretty decent Cze Char in the neighbourhood of Kallang Bahru.


The damage was SGD18... I started to appreciate all the smallest and simple-st things that my Baby does for me. Thanks for being there for me when I need you the most (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA