Juicy Couture @ Marina Bay Sands

I was invited to the Juicy Couture Grand Opening @ MBS together with Wei Wei, Lynn, Louie and my baby joined us to this sweet affair event too...

The founders of Juicy Couture (Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor) have slowly introduced new merchandise lineup. In 1999, they introduced jeans to their product line called Juicy Jeans. In 2001, they introduced track suits, the item that the company is most famous for. These tracksuits come in a variety of colors made of velour, terry cloth, fleece, or cashmere, and consist of low riding draw string pants and a zip-up hoodie. In 2002, Juicy Couture added collections for men and children. In 2004, bathing suits and accessories for women, including shoes and jewelry, were also added to the Juicy line. Today, Juicy’s offerings range from perfume, socks, and handbags to toiletries, diaper bags, and dog accessories.


All of the Juicy Couture items are manufactured with the company signature logo, two highland terriers holding a shield bearing three hearts and Love G&P (for Gela and Pamela). A crown lies overhead, while a Juicy Couture banner flutters above the slogan, 'Made in the Glamorous USA.'


Nothing beats sweet nothings... We tucked in to a free flow 'sweet nothings' prepared by Juicy Couture... Yummy, I love the marshmallows with Confetti Sprinkles...


Beside the never-ending 'sweet nothings' rendered by Juicy Couture, there were free flow of champagne and canapés for all guests in the house.


~ Acoustic Music~ 'Glitter Me' for mobile by Juicy Couture (JC)


3 simple designs to choose from... I set my eyes for Design 2... The staff of Juicy Couture is rushing the artwork for the in-house guests...


~ Here you goes... I got my 'glitter me' for my iphone ~


~ Photo galories again ~


Baby got me my desired item from Juicy Couture. Thanks Baby!


Yes, I got an accessory from JC, is a casual charm wristlet... I love the signature charms of Juicy Couture.


My very first accessory from Juicy Couture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA