I have a delivery!

Received a surprise email from Things BOX Marketing Team... Guess what? I have a delivery from Singapore Post...

I subscribed to Things BOX about 2 months ago... Never did I expect that I will be selected as one of the recipients for the 2nd issue of Things BOX... (Think I am really lucky then).
Received my surprise gift from Things BOX in good hands at my doorstep... Random of goodies inside the Things BOX... Thanks Singapore Post for the smooth delivery!
-------------------------------------------------

Do you want surprises? All you have to do is just subscribe to Things BOX. For more infomation about this surprises for grab, visit Things BOX now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA