Dinner @ Thai Express

Thai Express, being the world's largest chain of modern Thai restaurants... has been valuing the customers' feedbacks for the past 5 years...

A relaxed yet contemporary ambience with no strict rules on decorum, yet most importantly customers still enjoy the authentic Thai cuisine and at a reasonable prices.

We went to Thai Express- City Link on a random weekday after our work... As usual Baby ordered a Seafood Tom Yam Soup. The clear soup was really spicy that I had to drink alot of water to soothe my throat then but I simply crave for more...

Baby's main was the back by popular demand : Sa-Nook Tom Yum Seafood Fried Rice Set...

The seafood Fried Rice tasted great and I love the Home-made Tofu...

I got myself an a la Carte item from the menu - Phat Thai Talay... This was pretty much the best item I had that day. The sticky noodle (Kway Teow) was done well with the lime and the groundnut bits and the whole taste was enhance by the chilli powder... AWESOME indeed!
The service was generally good and efficient... The damage was pretty decent at SGD32.60.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA