Awesome dinner outing

As Cheryl's birthday is coming soon in May... Linda & I decided to make use of this excuse to get her on a date with us as she is always busy with her thingy... I love the dinner outing with the 2 coolest babes... Hahaha!

It has been a long hiatus since we last met up... Nice catching up with you gals... WE HAVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS!!

We had our dinner @ NYDC - Wheelock...

 YAY!! Our drinks are going for 1 for 1 for all M1 subscribers...


 ~ Jess Baby's main course ~

  ~ Cheryl's main course ~


 ~ Linda's main course ~


Birthday to be gal was craving for desserts after our meal... Well, we let her make the choice then...
 
Cookie Monster as our dessert, it tasted awesome. Cheryl made a great choice...

I enjoyed my yummlicious dinner to the bits... Importantly, I love spending time with them :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA