Debut warehouse sales . Wedding invitation

THE FACE SHOP held their first ever warehouse sales at their office premise... Due to my busy schedules, I couldn't make it on the weekdays, so I went there on the last day... The warehouse sales location was just walking distance from home and this was the added reason for me to go for their warehouse sales (and subsequently, for all of their sales!).
A minuscule amount was damaged... My hauls cost me SGD26.50...
Blusher cum Bronzer - BR802 (SHINE)Plus + 1 Lip Care Cream - Shea Butter & Fruit Jelly Tube
Shimmer Liner Pencil - Gold

Looking forward to the next warehouse sales from THE FACE SHOP (:

-----------------------------------------------------
Baby & I attended Grace and Dean's wedding dinner @ Swssotel Merchant Court Singapore.
The dinner was great! Service was prompt too... Attending wedding dinner is also a form of friends gathering or catching up with those 'long-time-no-see' friends... Loving this feeling!

Cute table gifts for all invited guests in the house...

~ Blissful marriage to Grace & Dean ~ Congrats!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA