情歌没有告诉你 . 签唱会

Baby sent me to Bugis Junction to attend Fish Leong's Autograph Session... I was one of the lucky few to be given this opporunity to get within close proximity with Fish Leong, for her latest album - 情歌没有告诉你, Priority Autograph Queue and Photo-taking Opportunity. Thanks OMY!
梁静茹 - Fish Leong, was born on June 16, 1978. She is a Malaysian Chinese singer in the Mandarin pop. She had much success in Taiwan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan. Fish Leong is also known as the "Queen of Love Songs", is famous for her love-themed ballads, many of which have become popular karaoke hits.

'What Love Songs Didn't Tell You - 情歌没有告诉你' is Fish Leong's 11th studio album. This album was released on December 24, 2010 by Universal Music. This is her very first album after joining Universal Music.
Fish Leong finally came up on stage... She sang 3 songs from her latest album... I love her latest single hit - 情歌没有告诉你. This song is AWESOME. It was so nice to be able to stand next to Fish Leong while photos were taken by the photographers.. OMG! I feel like I am going back to my teens life... Back to those days again... I felt great to shake my fave singer's hand during the autograph session... Wonderful feeling *SWEET*
I got her signature on her latest album - 情歌没有告诉你 '
~ Loves her songs loads ~
~ A short music clip - 情歌没有告诉你 ~ Do enjoy it, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA