Niu Er Beauty Talkshow @ NLB - Drama Centre

I was to attend the Niu Er Beauty Talk Show Whitening Express presented by KOSE all thanks to Better Face! As I am holding the VIP seats, I missed the chance to meet up with 'Niu Er Lao Shi' and having a heart to heart chat with him... due to I was not available during that up close with him session. Arrgh!

Upon registration, I was asked to fill up a questionnaire and as an appreciation by KOSE, I was given a piece of KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask in return.

As I was holding a pair of VIP tickets so I invited Wendy to join me in this beauty talk @ NLB - Drama Centre (L3)...

Wendy was thrilled to know that she was sitting at the FIRST row and thanked me profusely for inviting her as she was so happy to see Niu Er Lao Shi in person... moreover we are so near to the stage... She is a fan of Robin Niu Er indeed!

Y.E.S 93.3 DJ - Wei Ping was the host for the beauty talk show....

Niu Er Lao Shi is a Taiwanese Beauty (Skincare) guru who appears on Taiwan's Most Popular Beauty Variety Show - NU REN WO ZUI DA. I have never missed a single episode and I was only inches away from him... I am damned happy and excited to see him in person.
After the slides presentation on the KOSE products and their benefits... He gave us a 'LIVE' demonstration of the correct application and massage techniques when doing our routine skincare. The audience got to try out the products on hands, this will help us to know the texture of the products... Among all the products that I tried out during the talk show, this product caught my attention - SEIKISHO Exfoliating Massage Gel.

The RSP - SGD35 is pretty reasonable too. Think I'm getting it REAl soon...
A self-heating, exfoliating gel scrub that thoroughly removes impurities and old surface cells for a clearer, brighter complexion. The unique gel base contains tiny scrub particles and heats up on contact with skin to open pores and invigorate skin. The black gels turns gray in color, indicating the exfoliating action is complete.

SEIKISHO Exfoliating Massage Gel promises to clear clogged pores and clarify your complexion. Thermal black self-warming massage gel clears clogged pores & clarifies your complexion!

Gentle massage enhances blood circulation, black scrub granules gently excavate dirt from pores, removing excess sebum in the process. DIY home beauty treatment is complete within mere minutes, when the gel turns from black to gray.


~ Famous quote from Niu Er Lao Shi ~

世上没有丑女人只有懒女人

This is pretty true :) So ladies, from now on... We have to pay more time on our my skincare regime... Once again, thanks Better Beauty for giving me this GOLDEN opportunity to attend this fruitful event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA