Post-dated : Pre-birthday celebration + pressies

My pre birthday celebration cum gathering @ Dallas - Boat Quay... Thanks Cheryl and Linda for making the reservation for our dinner :)

~ Took some candid shots ~

~ Say Cheeze S-E-R-I-O-U-S ~

We ordered the Dallas Platter - A combination of Dallas Wings, Chicken & Cheese Quesedillas and Salt & Pepper Calamari Rings.

There were three types of sauces to go along with the Cheese Quesedillas which were pretty delicious... Although I am not a cheese lover, I found myself enjoying the Cheese Quesedillas.

Salt & Pepper Calamari Rings tasted fine too... Just one bite, you just can't stop... It was sooo addictive.

The Chicken Wings were AWESOME! I love them to the MAX....


I love the Baby Back Berry (Full Rack)... The well braised pork ribs were served with Purplish Cabbage Slaw & Potato Wedges. The meat was tender and juicy. The berry sauce enhanced the savoury taste of the pork ribs.

Classic Beer Battered Fish & Chips was pretty good too... Love the crispy and golden brown Dory Fillet Fish :)

An all-time favourite dessert - Cheese Cake topped with strawberry sauce...

The Dallas Cheese Cake was on the house... Thanks Dallas for making this special arrangement for me! One year wiser, Jess Baby (:

Overall, I had a wonderful experience dining with my gal-friends... Dallas does not just serve great food, but in fact... I think is a pretty good place to chill-out with friends too... Indeed a 'GEM' in Boat Quay!

Once again, thanks Cheryl & Linda for getting the bdae pressie for me (:

Beside the pressie from Cheryl & Linda... I got a few gifts from friends & loved ones...

~ LOUD Parfum from Tommy Hilfiger from Princess Joyce ~

~ Anna Sui Hand & Nail Cream from Sandy Jie ~
~ Canon IXUS105 from my dearest Baby ~

~ Anna Sui gift pack from my colleagues - Ryna, Alex, Wendy, Suhan, Susie, Wayne & Izan ~

~ Latest collection from Anna Sui ~

~ Lip Gloss ~

~ Blusher ~


Thanks everyone who makes their effort for making a wonderful & memorable birthday for me this year... *GOD BLESS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA