Ora² Prize Presentation Ceremony 2011

I was invited to the Ora² Prize Presentation Ceremony 2011 @ Suntec Convention Centre... I brought Baby with me to this wonderful event...
Friendly & helpful babes @ the reception welcoming all invited guests...

Upon registration, we were asked to take a picture against the Ora² photo-wall... We got to keep the polaroid print as a remembrance... Thanks ya!

Using my own camera to take another picture of myself against the photo-wall...
While waiting to be seated in the room, we buffered our time by mingling around with soft drinks & tibits... Not to forget cam-whorning too... Haha!
Healthy mouth, beautiful teeth starts with Ora²
The Ora² series of dental products not only makes your mouth healthier, but also makes your teeth more beautiful. This is a goal that everyone seeks, particularly active career people who want to have a confident smile. The products are now being sold in Asia and Sunstar is working to develop Ora² as a global brand.

For more information, check out their webbie - http://www.sunstar.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Upon walking into the room, we were greeted by the stage set up.

After the opening speech, there was a special segment arranged by them....
Both of us love this arrangement cos it's 'LO HEI' time...



~ Properity Toss for a better year for all of us ~ HUAT AR!!!
Had my portion for the 'Yu-Sheng.... ~ Looking forward for a better and prosperity Bunny Year for me ~
Our cocktail dinner...
Look @ the delicious buffet spread...
Drooling all the way while taking the pictures of the food spread...
~ Makan-ing Time ~
We played some games during the event... Won 2 tubes of Ora² STAIN CLEAR Toothpaste - Peach Leaf Mint (Retail Size)
Recently joined the Ora² Singapore's Cutest Smile Contest thru FB... Got a reply from them saying that I won myself a Ora² hamper (worth SGD$30).

Here you go, my pressie worth of SGD$30 Ora² products

Door gift for all invited guests... I love the travel kit, this comes useful for me when travelling :)

Thanks Sunstar - Ora² for the exclusive invitation... We enjoyed ourselves very much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA