LOVE ♥ MORE >>> You are special!

LOVE MORE Masks (戀愛魔法) is one of the BEST selling mask brands in Taiwan, and it has a unique individual package design of an envelope. Good ingredients are imported from Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, Switzerland & Scotland. There are 6 types of masks with different benefits and 3 types of 3D masks with ear-hooks.

TAIWAN Endorser - 许玮宁

She was born on 7 August 1984 and she’s known as Tiffany Hsu, an Italian-Taiwanese actress and a model.


HONGKONG Endorser - 吴雨霏

She was born on 9 June 1986, known as Kary Ng, she is a pop rock singer in Hong Kong. She studied at the Canadian International School of Hong Kong. She had made references to her nickname 'Lady K'. In 2006, She released her solo debut "With A Boy like You". Her song 'My Love has turn to hate' won her first Commercial Radio Hong Kong Top Ten Gold Songs Award. In 2007, she became the spokespeople of Reebok Hong Kong.

Kary had 11 years of experience on stage... Despite of her hectic schedule, she still looking good then... Let us discover her secret of beauty... Extract of Kary's raving on http://t.sina.com.cn/karyng

“I finally finished my work, and the first thing that I do when I reached home is to pamper my skin! I want to recommend "LOVE MORE MASK" which I use daily to everyone! Other than pampering my face, I think it is important to take good care of my neck too! This 3D mask fits perfectly to my face, and the ear-hooks wraps my face and neck~ you will turn beautiful and fair with just 20 minutes a day! To babes who want to become prettier, let us enjoy "LOVE MORE MASK's" Magic!!”

I was selected to try out 3 masks from LOVE MORE... *HUGZ*


Received my sponsored products in good hands. Thanks to The Sample Store for the swift & smooth delivery...
--------------------------------------------
The 3 masks are:-
Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks)
Australia Agar-Agar Lifting Mask
Japanese Pearls Firming & Whitening Mask
~ Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks) ~

~ Japanese Pearls Firming & Whitening Mask ~

~ Australia Agar-Agar Lifting Mask ~

Out of these 3 masks given by LOVE MORE... I selected 2 masks to review my experience after using it...

~ My verdict on the masks ~

Mask 1 - Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks)

My first try-out for ‘3D’ mask which come with ear hooks that provide best lifting results for the entire face when you are 'mask-ing'.

After 'mask-ing' for 20mins, this wonderful mask really firms up my skin and brighten my skin tone too. Best of all... It is well-moist & fits well on my face.

Mask 2 - Australia Agar-Agar Lifting Mask

Containing sea bird’s nest from Australia’s Great Barrier Reef as one of the rich ingredients... This mask gives radiance to my skin after mask-ing. Improves my skin elasticity and hydrates my skin too..

I ♥ LOVE MORE! Cos it's amazing and afforable!


~ HOW TO USE ~
Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face
Step 2: Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes
Step 3: Pat your skin lightly to allow remaining residue to be absorbed

~ 3D MASK USAGE ~
Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face
Step 2: Pull the hook at the two sides to your ear
Step 3: Pull the hook at the chin up to your ear
Step 4: You can massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 minute to maximise absorption


Full range of LOVE ♥ MORE Facial Masks:-

• Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks)
• White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks)
• Rose Crystal & Tourmaline Peptide Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks)
• Australia Agar-Agar Lifting Mask
• Japanese Pearls Firming & Whitening Mask
• Camellia & Tourmaline whitening Mask
• Diamond Super White Mask
• Provence Lavender Nighttime Whitening Mask
• Apl Spring and Phytoncide Moisturising Mask


~ Where to get LOVE ♥ MORE ~

Available exclusively in Watsons

Attention for all thesamplestore-ians out there...

Here your chance to try the highly-raved facial mask... Redeem your retail size LOVE MORE Facial Mask - Whitening Range. Select your choice NOW (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA