Dinner + Sweet Treats

Been patronizing Watami @ Central several times last month... Baby suggested to go Watami again >.<... Oh well, just follow his suggestion then, but this time... We went to ION outlet instead...

Waiting for seats for almost 20mins... Oh well, folks, bet you guys know what we are ordering...

YES

YES

YES


We ordered Tonkatsu Kimchi Nabe with a separate order of Udon, and of course an additional bowl of rice for Baby... He is so routine @_@ Haha!

We ordered a Tempura Moriawase cos I am craving for them (:

Apart from the Tempura Moriawase as our side-dish, we also ordered Okonomiyaki... Oishi Ne!

I love my dinner @ Watami ION, however the service and attentiveness of the staff is still way behind than Watami Central...

I am looking forward for my 'sweet nothings'... So we walked down to Wheelock Place for some sweet treats... Baby brought me to 'The House of Robert Timms'... This place has been perfecting the Art of Coffee making in Australia.

I have been complaining to him about missing my birthday cake from him... so he fulfilled by ordering a slice of Cheese Cake for me... Taste rich and heavenly good :)

Baby ordered a glass of White Wine while I had Berry Mix Smoothie... Toast for a better year (2011).

Thanks Baby for the dinner and wonderful dessert treats.... Muaks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA