SHOP : Fashion, beauty, cocktails

Attended SHOP: The Ultimate Fashion Bazaar with Lil Sis - Linda...

This exclusive event was held @ the waterfront venue of Customs House Pavilion.

I bet alot of you might be lost or never heard about this place... Oh well, Customs House is located next to The Fullerton Bay Hotel.

What a nice breath-taking pic I took from the Customs House...

~ Door gifts for all attending guests ~

On visiting the bliss booth, we enjoyed a comlimentary 5mins of shoulder massage... Kinda short but it relieves the tension and I feel refreshed...
I was given a 'BIP' (bliss important person) card... Present this card to enjoy 20% off services for the first visit to bliss singapore...

I was attracted by this interesting package - wedded bliss

~ The bliss bridal countdown ~

Pre-marital 'pore'-fection package, a series of six monthly triple oxygen facial, brow wax, blissage 60 (tension taming massge), brazilian bikini wax, hot cream manicure & hot milk and almond pedicure.

Package for the groom with trio treatments :
homme improvement (masculine triple oxygen facial) , blissage60 (tension taming massge) & bliss basic pedicure.

Package for the M.O.B (mother of the bride) with trio treatments :
youth as we know it (anti-aging facial), upper hand manicure & hot milk and almond pedicure.
Package for wedding 'belles'- 15% off any ala carte treatment with any wedding package booked.

All my friends know that I love tea... Especially black tea. I was thrilled to receive Earl Grey - Currant from OBOLO... Every gourmet artisan cookie bears it very own indulgence of JOY

I love the slogan : We are OBOLO, The ARCHITECTS OF BLISS

Elaine from Toni&Guy - The Heeren did the temporary curls for me... Thanks for the wonderful complimentary hair makeover :)

Thanks for the sachet try out - Sebastian Potion 2!

Wearable-styling treatment ; Apply on damp hair : Blow-dry or sir-dry for a silky & touchable look. Apply on dry hair : Gives texture and control.

I love this pix with Elaine

Jess baby goes curls

~ Linda got her new look after Mary Kay's makeover ~

~ Linda & I enjoyed our cocktails ~

~ Mary Kay - timewise samplets ~
3-in-1 cleanser & age-fighting moisturizer

Free flow of San Benedetto - Aqua Mineral Natural was given to all guests in the house. A product of Italy and I enjoyed it :) Can't help but to bring one bottle home for later enjoyment haha :p

I had the pleasure to attend this exclusive event - SHOP: The Ultimate Fashion Bazaar @ Customs House Pavilion all thanks to L'Officiel Singapore!

Best of all, I won a 1-year L'officiel subscription worth $59.00 (10 issues) Thanks soooo much :)

Time to leave the venue as I am meeting my Baby for shopping & makan-ing... He picked me up ard 4pm, we were heading to City Square Mall (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA