My hauls & gift/freebies of 2011

Made my trip to Mustafa, it's been eons since my last visit... I got some random Indian make-up items and the damage was SGD32... Pretty affordable :)

~ ALOBON Perfect Baked Blusher ~ OM! The effect is on par with MAC
~ ALOBON Invigorating colors Blusher & luxurious shining effect ~

~ Gabrini Glitter Eye-liner ~ WTF! The effect is on par with Urban Decay

~ Gabrini Black Eye-liner ~

~ LAKME Black Kajal ~

LAKME Perfect Definition Eye Pencil (Midnight Black)

Verlyn gave me this.... Thanks Ger!

Got this Earth Organics Bath+Shower Creme from Verlyn at unbeatable price...

Sample freebies from Laneige

White Plus Renew Night Cream

Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack & Peeling Gel

Water Sleeping Pack_EX

----------------------------------------------

Camwhoring with my latest Indian hauls...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA