Let's C-lean U-p our SKIN

Received a sample sachet of Whitening & Wrinkle Repair BB Cream & Pure Whitening Cream from CUSkin...

CUSkin stands for Clean Up Dermatology.

Pure Whitening Cream
Pure Whitening Cream helps to give a transculcent and radiant complexion... It helps to even out the uneven skin tones and reduces pigmentation effectively.

How to Use:
After cleansing and toning of skin, apply cream on the face and neck area. Gently massage for fast absorbing.

Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB Cream
Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB Cream naturally covers and protects the skin. It helps to brighten and repair wrinkles by giving a firmer and livelier look. Effectively treating shady, dark, dry & saggy skin.

How to Use:
After applying sunblock as the last step of basic skincare regime, take a proper amount of the BB Cream and spread it evenly on the entire face and tap till absorbs.

~ Time for my tiny review space ~

Before my skincare regime, my face looks dull and dark... I have dark spots and uneven skin tone :(

My face looks radiant instantly after applying the Pure Whitening Cream & BB Cream. My skin looks fairer and satin smooth. It improves my skin texture and evens out my skin tone. I am pleased with the amazing results...

Awesome products! I ♥ CUSkin (^^.)
For more information, please visit their webbie at http://dioneinternational.com.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA