Inaugural MFW 2011 Preview Party

Baby & I were invited to the Inaugural Men's Fashion Week 2011 Preview Party... Thanks ONESIXTYNOTEPAD for the exclusive invitation!
The event took place @ Ion Sky with a nice ambience and superb view... Ion Sky is situated on the 55th floor of Ion Orchard... I love this place to the MAX!
The Inaugural Men’s Fashion Week 2011 in Singapore - Asia Pacific’s first ever fashion event dedicated to leading men’s fashion, designers, brands and talent. After Milan and Paris, Singapore is poised to be the third city in the world to host the Men’s Fashion Week.

Getting to Ion Sky... Elevator from Ion Art on the level 4...
Upon reaching Ion Sky... We were greeted by the photowall of Men’s Fashion Week 2011

Can't resist ourselves from taking a photo against it... Here we are :P
I love the high ceiling of Ion Sky... Indeed a good location for functions or party events... A touch of class when entering the premises...

~ Photo galories of KLJ ~

Free flow of champagne and exclusive delicacy for all the guests in the house...

Don't they look yummy to you? They REALLY taste good...

The fashion walkway began around 1130pm... The hosts of the night were Benedict Goh, Utt & Julian Hee...

The crowd was over-whelming... I can feel the 'ambience' there :) After the fashion walk presentation, we went over to the back stage (MFW MEN'S CLUB) to get up close and personal with the models and of course the celebrity hosts...

I am super thrilled to stand next to Benedict Goh... Thanks ya!
~ I concluded my night @ MFW with our pix ~
I enjoyed my night @ Ion Sky... Once again thanks for the invitation to this wonderful & successful Preview Party of MFW.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I reached home ard 1am... Cam-whoring before I cleansed off my LOTD...

~ Signing off... Yours Truly ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA