Foodies again

It has been a long hiatus since I last visited Tampopo.. I kinda miss their Tonkatsu Ramen... So I went to the outlet at Liang Court for my dinner...
OM! Their salmon belly sashimi really taste heavenly, GREAT & FRESH... I love it to the max :P

On a random day, Baby suggested to eat Chix Rice, so he drove bezzie & I to Prinsep Street... Yes, we went to Mackenzie Rex Restaurant...

Mackenzie Rex Restaurant was voted Best Top 10 Chicken Rice Award in Singapore and Best Halal Chicken Rice Restaurant.

A simple food court-like setting, we ordered 3 individual sets of Chix Rice...

~ My verdict ~

Well, unfortunate to say, I don't like it at all... The roasted chicken meat is pretty hard and very dry... The rice & chilli sauce is tasteless too. The china-ese staff are very unfriendly and overall, it was a bad dining experience...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA