Dinner treat

Baby brought me to Watami @ Central for my birthday dinner... In fact, he was the one who had a craving for 'Nabe' as the weather lately is cold... Hot soup is the best remedy :)

We ordered Tako Satsuma Age as well which is new in the menu

We shared Tonkatsu Kimchi Nabe with a separate order of Udon, and of course an additional bowl of rice for Baby... He simply loves soup with rice...

OM! Looks yummy.. It's ready to be tucked in :) The soup is savory and lovely.

Apart from the Tako Satsuma Age as our side-dish, we also ordered Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji as well.... Taste fabulous!

A hearty indulgence for us... Thanks Baby for the birthday dinner treat! Beside this dinner, I got a Canon camera for my pressie... *BLISS*

I am one year wiser... Hope to have a blessing year... May all my friends and my family be blessed and all their wishes come true (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA