Pre-X'mas Kukup Trip

Baby & I joined Lynn & Louie with 16 others to Kukup... My FIRST! There were 2 pick-up points arranged by Louie... I chose the Paya Lebar over Boon Lay stop.

Taken with Kit... It was such a coincidence that she is working in Suntec too... Can arrange for lunchie perhaps someday in 2011...

We had reached Kukup!

We made our way to the 'ming su' - The stay-in chalet in Kukup by foot...

We headed down for our lunchie once we dropped our baggages in the chalet...

My lunchie @ Kukup... Yummlicious meal!

~ The colorful jelly - Signature desserts in Kukup ~

Visting Kukup is not just for the seafood.. In fact, our excursion just started... We took a less than 20mins boat ride to the kelong area...

Up close and personal with the marine life and species

Took this breath-taking scenery when we were leaving the Kelong... Headed straight back to chalet for 'own self own time'

Nua-ing in the chalet while waiting for our hi-tea to be prepared.... What a pampering trip! I enjoyed eating the veggies with prawn fritters that were prepared by the chalet owner...

~ BBQ Seafood dinner feast ~

After our dinner, we went to play fire-crackers.. My first ever experience, I was kinda excited.

Baby & I bot a 'Kong Ming Deng' aka 'xu yuan deng' for ourselves... Cross my fingers, may our wishes come true...

Our 'in-complete' grp pix... cos some still indulging themselves in the fire-cracker session...

Before leaving Kukup, we had our lunchie together again...

During this trip, I got to know alot of new friends... Love being with them :) Thanks Lynn & Louie for inviting us to this wonderful & fruitful trip... Woohoo! Looking forward for more outings with the gang (^^)


Lastly my gift exchange during the Pre-X'mas Gathering Stay in Kukup... OM! A perfect X'mas pressie for me cos I am a tea lover :)

For more photos, hop over to lynn's blog :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA