MUFE loot

Got a sms from Verlyn regarding MUFE massive sales @ City Link... I was over the moon, as everybody knows that the price for the products are pretty pricey. Having such a 'lobang', how can I give it a miss... We bought a few things during the sales...
In total, I got 3 items - Lip Gloss (9), Loose Eye Shadow - Star Powder (919) and Eye Shadow Pencil. The damage was SGD40. I really made a BIG save!

I fall in love with this Pearly Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencil... The color is wonderful and great for highlight the lower eye. The retail price was SGD39... I got it @ SGD20.

Fascinating Lip Gloss is one of the rave products for MUFE... High shine yet non-sticky feeling after application on lips and the smell of the lip gloss is a plus point. The retail price was SGD32 and I got SGD10.

Comments

Verlyn said…
oopsie ur title spelling wrong =.= MUFE not MUKE
Opps! I change now. HAHA!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA