Fruitful outing

Booked a 3-slot with The SPA-Lon @ Tiong Bahru Plaza for ATP Treatment... Met up with Chantana & Verlyn :) The whole process took abt an hour. I was pleased with the treatment & service rendered to us. Thanks The SPA-Lon for the exclusive in-house treatment invite!

The fine lines around my neck area disppeared after 1-time treatment... That was really amazing! Pamper yourself today... 'LIKE' The SPA-Lon on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Singapore-City/The-SPA-Lon/399400652153?v=info

After our facial thingy, we headed down to Orchard Cineleisure... Chantana & I went for a early dinner @ Shokudo - Japanese Coffee House... Verlyn had a date with her kid sister, so she gave it a miss.

Our 'GOLDEN' drinks - Chantana's Oolong Float and my Iced Apple Vinegar...

Chantana ordered the Mushroom Pasta with Wafu Sauce. 'SERIOUSLY'... Smell good! Chantana will catch the joke rite... Haha!

I love Rosti!!! So I ordered the Signature Rosti with Japanese Curry. It tastes good. The damage was pretty decent. I had a wonderful meal with Chantana. Looking forward for more outings with them again :)
'Thanks C' for this lovely pix!

psst... we will be having another date on the 04/Dec... See you gals!

Comments

Chantana said…
Yes... "seriously" yummy too! (lolx)
Haha! What a 'seriously' comment fom my lovely Chantana!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA