Updated : Dinner @ NYDC

Gift exchange gathering with Sandy & Jocelin aka Mrs Baby... I love you, Babes! It has been a long hiatus since we last met up... Nice catching up with you gals... Keep in touch!

We had our dinner @ NYDC - Wheelock...

Lovely Verlyn was with us for the gathering dinner too... but never get her foodie pix snapped :(
Mrs Baby was craving for some desserts after our meal... We ordered 2 types of Mudpie to share among us...

I love spending time with them... I enjoyed my yummlicious dinner to the bits!

Comments

Verlyn said…
Why my name wasn't mentioned :,(
haha.. cos i never take ur meal then... no hard feeling lah.. Just a casual and catch up my old friends mah. Added ur name liao

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA